Plan With Me | A Darker Shade of Magic

4:02 PM



Anyone who's been around my blog, Instagram or Youtube pages in recent months will know that I absolutely adore V.E. Schwab's books.

I fell in love with A Darker Shade of Magic at the start of this year and I have not looked back. The first book in her Shades of Magic trilogy, it built up a world that I adore, and the trilogy (now complete) is my favourite fantasy series to date. Everything about Kell, Lila, Rhy and Alucard's adventures captured my attention - and held it, not always easy to do - and it had such a satisfying conclusion that proves how well Schwab knows her craft.

To that end, it seemed only natural that I also included A Darker Shade of Magic in my book-themed planner layouts. This is the second layout I've done (the first was Queens of Geek) and it just makes me happy!

Check out my process video below, and I hope that you have a wonderfully productive week! If you have any suggestions for future book-themed planner layouts let me know in the comments. I won't be doing them every week, but I'm going to try and do a few each month,



You Might Also Like

0 comments