blog-tember | six . playlist

7:25 PM


Today we were asked to create a playlist. It could be any kind of playlist, and I decided to share with you my top songs for the moment. 

Full confession, I have a 'Favourites' playlist of over 200 songs that is my go-to when I just want music on in the background and it is incredibly eclectic. Because 200 songs is a tad unreasonable when it comes to noting favourites, I'm going to limit myself to my Top 10 that I just love to listen to over and over.

currently listening to.
bastille // pompeii
jonas blue ft. dakota // fast car
dami im // sound of silence
ingrid michaelson // open hands
sara bareilles // i choose you
maroon 5 // sugar
walk the moon // shut up and dance with me
gabrielle aplin // ghosts
kelly clarkson // war paint

What's your go-to song of the moment?

Feel like sharing your current playlist - link up with Bailey on her blog!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oooh I had to youtube Adele's Under the Bridge and Ingrid's song because I wasn't familiar with them but love their other songs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this whole playlist! I'll have to check out Gabrielle Aplin just because of the name! =D

    ReplyDelete