Unboxing | The YA Chronicles

1:06 PM


This month I subscribed to my first theYAchronicles subscription box. This is a monthly book subscription service, based in Australia, that sends out one new release book along with a collection of assorted book-related goodies. It's $29.99/month plus shipping and handling, which is about $10. Each month, theYAchronicles has a theme.

This month's theme was Ladies Who Slay.

I mean, honestly, how could I not try this box out?

You can watch my unboxing below, or check out the images and more information at the end.











I love all the goodies that came in this month's box. The keychain is by Belle Regalia, the temporary tattoo is from WelcometotheHub, and the compact mirror is a collaboration with JuicyGinger and Button Empire.

This is a great box if you love reading. Shipping times are fantastic, too. Once the box ships it's overnight shipping via Toll so you get your goodies very quickly!

I hope to get another box in the near future, so stay tuned, and don't forget to check out my And I Darken review if you haven't done so already!

Happy reading!






SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments