Plan With Me | October 5-11

4:30 AM


This week's planner decoration video!

Being the Halloween junkie that I am, and all the Halloween stickers I have, my whole month will have fun, Halloween-themed planner pages in bright colours. (Rest assured, I'm all about the fun, bright-coloured Halloween rather than the truly spooky Halloween!)

This week's planner pages feature some items that were RAK-ed to me from a friend in the U.S., so I don't have a lot of details for those (and some of them are 12 months old, too). Both stamp sets came from Studio Calico, as did my Versafine Onyx Black ink. Halloween washi tape was from the RAK and the polka dotted washi tape came from various places, and you could probably find them on Etsy. If there's something specific you would like to find, leave me a comment and I'll see what I can find out for you.


What fun themes do you have planned for your planners this month? Let me know in the comments.

If you want to stay up-to-date with what's going on in my planners, don't forget to follow me on Instagram.

Until next time, friends, happy planning!

You Might Also Like

0 comments